Friday, March 30, 2012

7 years of love

we met for 7 years
no one knew we would say
goodbye like this, so easily
however we still separated
with the memories we built
for a long time,now gone
how did we at such a young age
meet each other
I don't even remember how,
difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves
they said saying goodbyes are painful
but I didn't have time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed
but I cried ohh!
time passed it gave me a simple yearning
different from what my mind was seeing
at first friends, then as lovers
we said we'd stay as friends even if we separated
during those 3 years spent alone
we contacted each other sometimes
even if I met someone else again
even I loved again
whenever I was sad I would call you
without a word just tears falling
you have to meet a good person
I thought in my heart without any words
I asked if you still like me without any thought
hoping you say it back
I know ohh!
we had the most pure love
back that we thought that kind of love
couldn't be done again
so we saved it in out memories
often I feel a cold feeling from you
But now I know you cannot ask anything
"I'm getting married" is what you said to me
after that for a long time
I was speechless
then I cried they were your last words to me
for the only words I wanted to hear that you loved me


( kyuhyun, 7 years of love)


*omo! comel pulak dia nie. hihi*



No comments:

Post a Comment