Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BEST FRIEND

you are my best friend through thick and thin
when you reach for my hand you touch my heart
you are the great best friend that i ever had

you are there for me when i need you the most
you cheer me up when i am down
if i am about to cry you make me smile
you are my best friend and this is not lie

you listen to me and give me advice
advice that comes straight from the bottom of your precious heart
you are my best friend in the whole wide world

we are going to grow older
and things will change
but our friendship will forever still remain
i'll make new friends but that won't change
because you will always be my best friend

i'd like to mean as much to you as you mean to me
i'd like to be some help to you as you have been to me
me and you will never apart maybe in distance
but never in heart
for our friendship is way to strong
to let it go off just like that

all i can say that you are my best friend
that i dont want it to change
no matter what life has destined for us
i know our friendship will never die.

p/s : i'm sorry for what i've done cause you're MY BEST FRIEND forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment